Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hoot Hoot~! Short Update =)

Oh well.. been ages since i last update like.. everyday?? haha.. after my sickness was recovered, i totally became lazy la.. lol... not onli lazy but brain doesn't seem to work so.. hmm.. i don't think you will be seeing me posting loooooooong post.. so.. yeap yeap.. haha...

Firstly i wanna thank all of you who wished me luck for my exam.. yea.. hopefully i can get into the school... arbo i really dunno wad to do sia.. go die suan ler.. LOL... the qns really mind smashing sia.. must be those really into brands de lor... Prada, Fendi, Gucci, Louis Vertton, Yves Saint Lauren... EEK~!!!! lol.. i kept using Prada as my main topic.. lols.. i love prada.. so.. you guys know wad to buy for my birthday huh? =x I AIN'T SHAMELESS~!!! xD

Anyway, this coming Saturday, im going Clubbing at Play.. anyone into it? Ring me if you wanna go.. =) Free admisson for students... hahas.. so. yeap yeap.. gonna go there to relax and loosen myself.. arbo i really gonna blow up.. Have been keeping stuffs to myself lately.. DUN ASK ME WHAT HAPPENED... I WONT SAY A SINGLE WORD... =) Im a slut and you know it.. =) Play is a gay club anyway.. tonnes of girls there too.. soo.. no worries =)

Heard from the radio that err.. a University in America.. actually have this special event every year.. that is.. EATING GOLDFISH COMPETITION.. LIVE im talking about.. not cooked.. highest record was.. 197!!!!!! LOL.. EEwNess..... and yea.. almost lost my appetite when i heard this from the radio.. BUT.. i have to eat.. i lost 2 KG when i came back from Genting ok.. -.-... zOMG... so.. been working out lately and eating tonnes of food.. hopefully i can reach around 65 KG by the end of this year.. HOPEFULLY.. not 100% -.-

K la.. i gotta go ler.. nth else to blog liao.. cla0x babe.. Oh Ya.. Special Sneak Peak for guys... This coming July or June 23rd i think.. WWE superstars would be coming to singapore for the SMACKDOWN SUMMER TOUR.. so.. yeap.. if you guys wanna get the tix, better hurry.. Get the tix next monday.. it would onli be available by then.. so... go to www.sistic.com.sg for more details ba.. cla0x =)

Stay Tuned For More Updates And Details =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home